This is a laundry list of cool things that my hubby has done lately that I feel are worth bragging about!
• Subconsciously dressed himself and Satchel in matching outfits on more than one occasion.
• Caught a rat with his bare hands before it ran into the bedroom where Satchel was sleeping.
• Vacuumed on more than one occasion.
• Made smoothies every morning, sandwiches every afternoon, and homecooked meals every night.
• Gave/Took a bath with Satchel every night for three months.
• Continued to shower the dogs with love, treats, and trips to the park after Satchel’s birth.
• Instead of constantly asking me, “Where’s Olive?” (our cat) he constantly asked, “Did you check Satchel? Is he breathing?”
• Took the afternoon off of work to take me on a date (sushi and a movie) while Satchel was at school.
• Mastered Photoshop.
• Spent two nights making the perfect manicotti for my (pregnant) best friend’s birthday.